The National Student Fundraising Conference is being held from the 29th July - 1st August 2019 at the University of Birmingham. It aims to bring together student fundraisers from all over the country to equip them with all the tools they need to make the most out of their time leading their own fundraising groups. It also gives an incredible opportunity for Charities to network with many fundraising groups, and gain an invaluable insiight into how best to engage with the student fundraising sector as a whole!
Tickets for the conference, are now live, and you can buy them here.
Delegate tickets - including accommodation, food, Awards ceremony, evening entertainment, merchandise bag, and all daytime activities
- Ticket 1: Student delegate (including sabbatical officers and NaSFA committee). £116.67 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 2: Charity delegate. £216.67 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 3: Commercial delegate. £250.00 (+ VAT*)
Day tickets - including daytime activities, lunch and dinner, and t-shirt
- Ticket 4: Student day ticket (Tuesday). £33.33 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 5: Student day ticket (Wednesday). £33.33 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 6: Charity day ticket (Tuesday). £45.83 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 7: Charity day ticket (Wednesday). £45.83 (+ VAT*)
Awards Night tickets - including awards ceremony and meal only
- Ticket 8: Awards ceremony. £37.50 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 9: Awards ceremony and accommodation. £70.83 (+ VAT*)
Charities Fair tickets (see sponsorship booklet for details):
- Ticket 10: Standard stall. £200.00 (+ VAT*)
- Ticket 11: Premium stall. £325.00 (+ VAT*)
*A VAT reciept via email for all ticket sales will be provided, such that VAT exempt guests may claim this money back.